comments on the profile wall (this is positive!)

Options
I was just wondering I noticed a lot of people forget to check their profile walls. but those of us who do... how do you reply to the loves you get from your MFP Family ???

Do you comment on their post to your wall?

or

Do you go to their wall and post your response???

99% of the time i go to their wall but today i commented on the posts on mine and thought "whoa... does this confuse people? do they know i am responding? or commenting? OMG WHATS GOING ON!?!? WHERE AM I !!?!

*cries*

what do you do?

Replies

• Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I usually go to their wall. If I post on their post they won't know I posted, unless I then follow it up with a "I replied on your post, on my wall" post on their wall.

:tongue:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused.........
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    agrees mfp needs to have a two way wall - I know when someone posts on mine I dont see it usually, and then when I do, I responde by going to their profile and post which seems so random without their original post preceeding it lol oh well, they know what I am saying I hope.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is go to their wall...
  • monkeyboy881
    monkeyboy881 Posts: 287
    Options
    i have been lost on this for a long time as well
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If someone posts on mine-I reply their.

If I reply to someones post on their wall, and they write back, I reply there.

NEVER starting a new post on their wall or mine when it is just replying back and forth.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    very interesting!