HCG diet

Options
2»

Replies

• kdotbrillhart2010
    Options
    i just started this diet on monday, it is now friday! i have not weighed in yet, but i feel great. after three days the hunger pains have gone away. i have alot of energy...i just mowed the huge yard! and i feel up to playing with my 1 year old daughter. im kinda scared about the 500 calorie thing, but my mom gave me a great tip: of everything you eat..put it on your plate as one the serving size, then, cut it up into small pieces to trick your mind into thinking your eating larger pieces, then only eat half of what is on your plate. i find it does work, and then im not so concerned about the calories. i am trying to teach myself to only eat foods low in calories per serving size anyways, so eating only half of those, lets me eat some snacks. like i said, i am feeling great, and am not too hungry. so i am hoping that this will teach me better eating habits (cuz i like to eat my emotions). :explode: buti am already finding it easier to eat healthier!
  • kdotbrillhart2010
    Options
    i just started this diet on monday, it is now friday! i have not weighed in yet, but i feel great. after three days the hunger pains have gone away. i have alot of energy...i just mowed the huge yard! and i feel up to playing with my 1 year old daughter. im kinda scared about the 500 calorie thing, but my mom gave me a great tip: of everything you eat..put it on your plate as one the serving size, then, cut it up into small pieces to trick your mind into thinking your eating larger pieces, then only eat half of what is on your plate. i find it does work, and then im not so concerned about the calories. i am trying to teach myself to only eat foods low in calories per serving size anyways, so eating only half of those, lets me eat some snacks. like i said, i am feeling great, and am not too hungry. so i am hoping that this will teach me better eating habits (cuz i like to eat my emotions). :explode: buti am already finding it easier to eat healthier!
  • kdotbrillhart2010
    Options