Ready to leave the fat suit behind!

Options
I was really heavy, lost 114 pounds to end up at 138 back in 2006...and as I've put it back on it just feels like I'm wearing a fat suit. I'm ready to get rid of it, finally! My girlfriend and I just started a "Biggest Loser"-style challenge this past weekend, and so far, so good, but it's only day 3. I'm really hoping to find some great support and ideas here! I hope it's the edge I need for a "Red Team" win!! I'm finding it most difficult to stay off the scale until Sunday's weigh-in! Ugh!

Replies

• KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is the site!!! I joined this site when my work started their biggest loser challenge and we actually get the final results tomorrow. My team has been in the #1 spot for the past 5 weigh-ins and we got a call today that we are in the top 3. So, for me, being accountable for my team made me accountable to myself. Also, their is a little pride involved when a contest is going on. Good luck and log your stuff!!!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. back In 04' I lost 50 lbs just to gain if back slowly.. now I'm starting all over again.. I never noticed how much I was putting on during the baby years.. but after I lost the 50 and started gaining back... its been awful. You can feel everything coming back on. I'm hoping to get this off this time for the last time. I wish you the best of luck on your journey! :) You can do it!!!