I love the SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

Options
If I have any questions about anything related to fitness or food, MFP or otherwise, the search function here in the MFP Community pulls up great answers!

Just sayin' ...

:drinker:

Replies

• NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    What a CONCEPT....searching....maybe some members get the hint!

Great POST!
  • KandiLicious
    KandiLicious Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
    What a CONCEPT....searching....maybe some members get the hint!

Great POST!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    To tell you the truth I never even noticed the search button. Someone put the information in his signature and I happened to see it this morning. Thank God. It is really really helpful!!! Now I don't have to worry ppl who are MFP anyway. I will use it from now on, but will also keep in mind that there are ppl on here that also haven't a clue and/ or are new to MFP....some of which have never heard or asked the questions that we see displayed on here several times a day. Thanks for the post. Perhaps now...many who didn't know will know.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    To tell you the truth I never even noticed the search button. Someone put the information in his signature and I happened to see it this morning. Thank God. It is really really helpful!!! Now I don't have to worry ppl who are MFP anyway. I will use it from now on, but will also keep in mind that there are ppl on here that also haven't a clue and/ or are new to MFP....some of which have never heard or asked the questions that we see displayed on here several times a day. Thanks for the post. Perhaps now...many who didn't know will know.

Glad to hear it! That was the idea. Awareness.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    GREAT post!!!
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    lol, LOVE!! that's why I barely have any posts. I just search for what I need advice on for the most part. :tongue:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    They must have made some changes to the way it pulls info because about two weeks ago it sucked lol
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,226 Member
    Options
    My experience with the search here is it really stinks. I use google searching just MFP

I do it by typing in what I want to search for followed by site:myfitnesspal.com
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    OMG. a MFP memeber that uses the search function.

I'm shocked.
    Seriously.
    lol
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I try search but it seems to be very ineffective.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    bump
  • georgiajuly
    georgiajuly Posts: 126
    Options
    My experience with the search here is it really stinks. I use google searching just MFP

I do it by typing in what I want to search for followed by site:myfitnesspal.com
    Now, there's some news I can use! Thanks for the tip.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!!
  • Erica1965
    Erica1965 Posts: 36
    Options
    Bumpitty bump bump!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    They must have made some changes to the way it pulls info because about two weeks ago it sucked lol

I've never had an issue and have been able to easily pull up most any topic I'm in need of. Perhaps it's the wording some are using that hinders it? Not saying that was your problem, simply saying it can make all the difference in the world. Doesn't take much, a keyword or short phrase brings up most anything you could imagine.:flowerforyou: