Don't Judge Me!

Options

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    LOL! that's hilarious, but it works!!!

Out of desperation, I've used my husband's deoderant when I was out, lol. That stuff is not made for women!! lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im a married woman and have the flowers my hubby gave me in a plastic pitcher lol
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LOL! that's hilarious, but it works!!!

Out of desperation, I've used my husband's deoderant when I was out, lol. That stuff is not made for women!! lol

haha... that totally made me LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    oh. It's much more fun to poke fun at you... who gave ya the flowers......hm????????
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,042 Member
    Options
    I "make do" on hikes all the time. See my AV? Those little stripey shells make great knives and spoons. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what other things you guys do in desperation... post you images or comments!

My place is definitely the definition of a bachelor pad.... I didn't have anything else to put these things in...

IMG_0761.jpg

Your counters are spotless!!! :love:

LIke mine... :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: double post...
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    VERY creative!
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Awesome....lmao
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I only own one vase, which isn't always the right size. I find that the extra large french press coffee pot is usually perfect.

good to know since I don't have a blender or a vase, but I do have a french press.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I once ran out of toilet paper and had to use a coffee filter. If that doesn't make people feel better about themselves, I don't know what will.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I neglected to take a picture to mark the special occasion.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    My most frequent "bachelor" faux pas - I somehow often run out of coffee filters. I've attempted to use several things in lieu of them - Napkins, tissue paper, paper towels... I don't recommend any of them.:ohwell:
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Haven't posted a pict yet let's see if this works.

dug out from 3-foot snow storm with a broom and dustpan

photo.php?fbid=189999714347508&set=a.189999671014179.52472.100000124430296&type=1&theater

?set=a.189999671014179.52472.100000124430296

Sorry RCKT82 can't get the picts to work.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I once ran out of toilet paper and had to use a coffee filter. If that doesn't make people feel better about themselves, I don't know what will.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't see this before I posted. I still think I'd trade you. The coffee was horrendous.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    w220283079.jpg
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had a bad nose bleed once and neither of us had kleenex so I offered him an extra tampon I had in my purse to put in his nose as a temporary fix. What are friends for, right?
  • bbygrl5
    Options

:laugh: Hey, whatever works in the moment, lol.
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    A friend of mine had a bad nose bleed once and neither of us had kleenex so I offered him an extra tampon I had in my purse to put in his nose as a temporary fix. What are friends for, right?

I think I died laughing!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm picturing it right now!!!!!!!!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    w220283079.jpg

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LAWLZ