Toning up! How to at the gym and at home

ArroBl
ArroBl Posts: 8
edited 10:26PM in Fitness and Exercise
i am looking to tone up my body

i usually go to the gym 4 days a week and do the usually workouts e.g treadmill, cycling, sit ups, strength training etc.
at home i have weights and usually just do normail weight lifting.

i would like to know what is the best way to tone up fast at the gym and at home on days off e.g what type of exercises, workouts etc.

Replies

• If you haven't been doing circuit training, I think you will find a great addition/change up to your normal workouts. I like the following website since it has basic and more advance routines: http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/circuit-training.html. Hope it helps!
  • marysusu
    marysusu Posts: 2
    i just started with a personal trainer two weeks ago, she has me constantly doing lunges, squats, tricep dips, bicep curls, different kinds of sit ups and push ups. we also work on some of the machines but not a lot - this is because i am in a hotel room 3 to 4 nights a week and these are things i can to in my room. Ive stayed sore the whole time. ALSO - YOGA. Yoga is supposed to really tone you up quickly - if you dont want to go to a class just grab a yoga video at walmart or target and do it in the privacy of your own home. Thats what i do. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.