Life style calories..

Options
I have a question. I you start working out every single day for a month or two and continuing onward, would your calories burn start to increase? Even if you didn't work out for a day?
I have mine at sedentary, and there have been some days where I only get a 150 calorie burn [giving me 1500] for the day, and i just cant deal with eating as little as i'm allowed without the exercise calories.
Is it possible for my body to have adapted to my usual 250-400 calorie burn?

Replies

• dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    It could have adapted.. and honestly, if it did then change your goals so you can eat more. Theres also nothing wrong with going over on calories every now and then.. It's not going to totally undo your efforts.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Yes. The more you work out, the more calories you will burn, even while sedentary.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    There's a 120 calorie difference between the sedentary and light. Maybe to be safe, I should bump up my intake the halfway mark and add 60??
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Up it to light. Try it for a couple of weeks. If worst comes to worst you have a couple of slow weeks (you'll still be in a caloric deficit after all) and bump it down a little.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I just read your post and a couple of comments. :]
    That was pretty helpful!
    I was wondering for a while if my burn had gone up. Thanks soo much for the info! <3