let's be honest here shall we?

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    At least twice...lol. I wouldn't say I'm marveling though as much as analyzing...Especially these last few days, I just finished the 30 day shred today so I can't help it :)
    \

Is the 30DS really making that much of a difference? If so, I can't wait to try it!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The better question is when can I get out the mirror....I'm smoking HOT!!! somebody's got to appreciate all this yummy goodness, why not me???
  • AerikaJ
    AerikaJ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At least three times a day. I tend to do more critiquing than admiring. My tummy pooch and leg cellulite are always under close scrutiny.
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Every chance I get to remind myself how far I come on this journey to being healthy. It is still a body in progress but I definitely say it is looking nicely right now, better than two years ago when I was at my heaviest. :tongue:
  • Mommyof3texans
    Options
    As often as I can! :)
  • lestahling
    lestahling Posts: 36
    Options
    All the time!
    I'm super confident *cough* vain *cough*, though ;)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Every time I pass by the mirror... and I'm still in shock every time!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Every time I pass by the mirror... and I'm still in shock every time!

Yup! If there's a mirror, I'm staring in it. Took me several years and a slow change to get used to the me that was... Not going to be easy getting over the fast change to the me that IS! :)
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A couple times a day... still waiting to see the results though. Can't wait til my tummy looks like it did when I was 16!
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    I check out my tummy every time I go to the bathroom or pass a mirror. I'm only 2 months in, so
    I'm still pretty critical, and it bugs me that my "bloat" seems to go up and down daily. I can't wait
    till I feel good like most of you!!!! :wink:
  • rache12581
    rache12581 Posts: 54
    Options
    I LOVE this topic!!! It's funny you poted this b/c I was just telling my husband "hey look at my 2 pack & my guns " lol. I even love watching my biceps in the mirror as I put my hair in a ponytail. Boy do I sound silly or what!!! But hey I'm finally happy & proud!
  • BrittanyGQ
    BrittanyGQ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Almost every time I look in the bathroom or my full-length mirror.... :laugh: part of it is "yay, you've lost some weight!" while I'm flexing and sucking in, and the other part is "eww, you still have a ways to go...." haha
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I've called out on several occasions while walking back to the car from the beach. I looked at myself at every shop window and car window on the sidewalk. lol
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If there is a mirror I'm looking in it. It's hard for me to believe how much I lost, I feel like I have to check and make sure its real.:laugh:
  • RCKT82
    Options
    Haha I thought you were gonna ask how many times we go to the bathroom to pee cause that would be too many to count ;)

It gets stupid annoying right? every damn thirty minutes. We're all 5 yrs old again on a family roadtrip!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I like to feel my arms and legs. For muscles, like. Not in a creepy way.
  • RCKT82
    Options
    I like to feel my arms and legs. For muscles, like. Not in a creepy way.

I'm always lifting my shoulder and feeling the pocket right at the joint... and no, not the armpit, the topside!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Haha I thought you were gonna ask how many times we go to the bathroom to pee cause that would be too many to count ;)

It gets stupid annoying right? every damn thirty minutes. We're all 5 yrs old again on a family roadtrip!

Word. I'm about to ask "are we there yet??"
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    mirror to high in bathroom so i cant..but I have a mirror in bedroom...
    but I see myself morning when I change, then at night when i change to workout, and after i shower at night when i change again..so 3x....
  • onesfun
    onesfun Posts: 11
    Options
    I do it all the time. Everyone around me is noticing and I feel great. Plus my stomachs skin feels so weird I just cant stop touching it. I am starting to see the makings of a four pack. super excited... good luck to you all.