70 lbs down, 50 to go! with pics!

Options

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME! amazing tranformation. u look beautiful! and my sister is blunt like that. im like geeez! im still sensitive,. lol. great job!
    I am anything but sensitive. He used to be fat himself and now eats like a slob and i can't believe he dosen't gain it back. Everyone else at work says nice things, he is mean all teh time. It's nice that he dosen't ***** foot around. I'm more like him than not like him. I am that not so careful individual that makes people cry. lol
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep at it!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational! Working at IHOP and losing that much weight?!?!? Keep it up!
    Hahahahaha, I tell people all the time, I lost almost 80 lbs eating IHOP food! (see, eggs are diet food. lol. Just not the way we make them. All the cooks know EXACTLY how to make my five or six meals I eat at work. No oil, no dressing, skip the fake butter (and the real), etc. It's hysterical.)
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    Definitely NOT a failure...you are looking fantastic. I always heard that you can only fail if you quit. :flowerforyou:
  • ReginaW0313
    ReginaW0313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats thats a big accomplishment. :happy:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Well I think you look FANTASTIC! And congratulations, you've come a long way. I think the blue complements you. And as for your co-worker, as much of an *kitten*-head thing that was for him to say, it was a nice back-handed complement :)
  • DFineMrsRicks
    DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great and so much younger!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful and happy keep up the great work!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and so much younger!! (However, your co-worker was a little rude about it IMHO)
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: You look fabulous!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: You look fabulous! Oops double post...:ohwell:
  • momandboys4
    momandboys4 Posts: 21
    Options
    CONGRATS...... You look incredible..... Way to go..... Keep up the good work..... I think looking at pictures is a real wake up call to all of us.... In the mirror we can kinda distort things but never in pictures..... You are an inspiration to us all........
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    wow!what a difference!!
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    Looking great!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Looking good
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You should be very proud of yourself! You can do this!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    No way, that's not the same person....OK, maybe.... Wow. Way to go. Keep it up.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Stacey you look phenomenal!
    I can't tell you what a motivation it is to see the change in you. Mine is less visible (to me), but still amazing isn't it? I just can't applaud you enough. You are a beautiful woman regardless, but the confidence in your face is a wonder in an of itself!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep at it. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!