OT: A new "Question of the Day"....

Options
emibmas
emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire, after saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any ONE item. What would it be?

my answer: my mini-safe, copies of my my pictures are saved on discs are in it plus some sentimental things...

Replies

• emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire, after saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any ONE item. What would it be?

my answer: my mini-safe, copies of my my pictures are saved on discs are in it plus some sentimental things...
  • laptop. has all my pics and music on it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm home insurance policy. :laugh:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    the computer, all our pics are on here! I mean ALL of them! That is over a 1,000 pics!

I'm a bit of a picture-a-holic :blushing:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My grandfathers christening dress and shoes which are now 108 years old and were brought over here when he immigrated from Ireland.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    My wallet!!! need the visa so we can stay at a hotel lol
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    My box of pictures. So many memories.
  • kewright
    kewright Posts: 18
    Options
    My entire cabinet full of 25+ scrapbook albums I've compiled over the years & my laptop which has my entire life on it!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Pics and videos.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Assuming I already have my purse with me, I'm grabbing my Bible.
  • julesmcclelland
    Options
    The jewelry box that has my grandmother's and great grandmother's jewelry in it!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have a notebook with marriage and birth certificates (copies) for everyone on my Mom's side of the family.
  • arrestaad
    Options
    Photo Albums, those just can't be replaced........