Need caoires and carbs, but not fat...

Options
Hello,

I know this is kind of a silly posting, but I am making dinner and need help. I have over 300 calories left and 70g carbs. I only have 2gs of fat left and 7 of protein. I would like to not go over on my fat intake, but i'm not really sure what I can eat to get rid of the carbs and calories.

Suggestion? This is sort of a common problem for me

Replies

• Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Extra veggies or a fruit maybe? They usually don't have much fat in them, but fruits are usually a pretty decent source of healthy calories.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    add a sweet or red potatoes. they have no fat but will give you carbs and calories...
  • iheartralphie
    iheartralphie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Maybe somethng like a stir fry with veggies and chicken over brown rice? If you have some soy sauce, ginger, garlic and pepper you can use that to season it... or if you are going to the store they make those awesome little seasoning packets! :)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    oh oh oh ff yogurt and fruit!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I make an egg white scramble with ore ida fat free hashbrowns...you get the carbs and protein but low fat. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get 70g of carbs...just try to get as close to your goal without it being too detrimental to the other parts of your food diet.