Zig Zag Calorie Question...

Options
When following the zig zag calorie plan should i still be watching my fat, protein, and carb intake? Or should I be concerned if im over? If i am over, will the zig zag calorie plan still work?

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    its always good to have properly balanced carbs, fats, and proteins but the main focus of zig-zagging is the daily fluctuation in calories. Just avoid eating junk and you should be fine. I started cycling last week and have lost 4.2 lbs so far...LOVE ZIG ZAGGING. i wrote a blog on this 2 days ago if you are interested :-)

Good luck
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stick to the ratios that I have in MFP, so even if I've over or under for the day depending on how many calories I'm eating, I'll try to make sure I'm not too far off with my ratios. Check out my diary for today and you can see that nothing is over and around what it should be. I'm not sure neurotic about it tho, I just make sure to get enough protein and keep my fat and carbs out of the red.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Here is a guideline if you want to zig-zag (enter your info and click the zig-zag link)

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm#

I'm thinking of trying it soon, especially if I don't lose weight again this week...