Today's NSV brought to you by...

yenohamk
yenohamk Posts: 117
edited September 26 in Success Stories
Ross! :laugh:

So, after a kick-butt workout I decided to go dress shopping at Ross. I picked up a couple of 6's in addition to my size 8, and a cute little romper in size Small because it LOOKED like it would fit...and everything did =). I can never decide when it comes to clothes, so I took pictures and sent them to my mom (thank G*d for technology!!!) asking her which I should get. When she called me on the phone, she said "WOW! You look AMAZING!! Blah blah Blah." 10 minutes later as I'm on my way home, I'm still talking with her on the phone and she says, "I just can't stop looking at you. You look amazing."

Whose chest puffed up a little today?? MINE!! :laugh:

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    Whose chest puffed up a little today?? MINE!! :laugh:

Nice!! :flowerforyou:
  • tonicia
    tonicia Posts: 145 Member
    That's great. It's always nice to hear your efforts recognized....makes you want to continue that much more = )
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Awesome! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Nice! Youe hard work paid off:flowerforyou:
  • lmoldes
    lmoldes Posts: 33 Member
    very nice! gotta love an boost like that.
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    WTG! I am sure that was great feeling.
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Sweet! All that hard work certainly pays off!
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Way to go!!! It is always nice to hear that someone has noticed. Enjoy the new items.
  • Upload the new dress pics!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    I did this in the "need motivation like whoa" thread, but here are some before and then from yesterday.

atrocious.jpg

IMAG0280-1.jpg

IMAG0278-1.jpg

I bought both dresses :smile:
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Gorgeous! Girl, you look amazing! I would have bought both dresses too ... LOL
  • mschickiepoo
    mschickiepoo Posts: 91 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Keep up the good work! You certainly have alot to be proud about! :flowerforyou:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    You look stunning! Awesome to have family recognize your efforts like that!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Love it!! Good for you!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Ok, just saw the pictures and had to come back.... You look AWE-SOME!! Love both dresses, they look amazing on you!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!