30 Day Shred Motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• jay0809
    jay0809 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im doing jillian michels ripped in 30 idk if its the same thing but im really enjoying it. i started yesterday and im planning on doing the 4 weeks of it :)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    i started it for the 3rd time ...tonight was day 3....im alternating between L2&L3...
  • Kim_SFB
    Kim_SFB Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have that dvd and others from Jillian. How many calories are burned exercising via 30 day shred?
  • terrajunkin
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred tonight and was wondering if it's ok for me to join even though i'll be a day ahead?
    -Thanks Terra
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 122.5 pounds. Day 1 I burnt 196 calories, day 2 I burnt 231 calories and today being day three I burnt 222 calories. It obviously depends though on your weight, pre-existing level of fitness and how hard you push yourself.
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last few days of it... and I have some advice... You will get the BEST results by doing it EVERY day... and also, MAKE YOURSELF PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN... the first few days are rough and you WILL wake up sore and barely able to move, but I promise you, if you push through that and do the workout anyway a few minutes in it WILL be better and a few days in and the pain will be gone. If you skip a day or two to get over the soreness, it will just hang on longer. It IS a blast though, and SO worth it, so have fun! :)

Thank you for this motivation-I'm on day three, and I *did not* want to put that DVD in this morning! Thankfully my other half encouraged me so I got on with it, but reading this has made me determined to push through the pain! Hoping I get results!
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Current weight is 138.4
    height is 5' 7"

Stomach measurements - 31 inches
    hips - 35 inches
    Thigh - 22 inches
    arm - 11 1/2 inches

Start Shreddin!