HEY BLACK TEAM

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Well, it's Friday and the lures of the weekend are fast approaching. I know weekends can be hard for a lot of people, things to do, people to see and usually food to eat that may have been taboo over the week.

Plan ahead if possible so you can avoid the weekend pitfalls.
Make sure to get some exercise in, every little bit counts!
Remember, weigh in day is coming and we have to out do the other teams!

Now lets go kick some Purple and Blue team hiney!

GO BLACK TEAM!

Replies

• Nich0le
    Options
    Well, it's Friday and the lures of the weekend are fast approaching. I know weekends can be hard for a lot of people, things to do, people to see and usually food to eat that may have been taboo over the week.

Plan ahead if possible so you can avoid the weekend pitfalls.
    Make sure to get some exercise in, every little bit counts!
    Remember, weigh in day is coming and we have to out do the other teams!

Now lets go kick some Purple and Blue team hiney!

GO BLACK TEAM!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Weekends are ALWAYS tough but I'm going to get in some extra exercise this weekend and vow NOT to go over my calories! Best of luck to everyone! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :drinker:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Got my exercise in today, and adding a little extra run this afternoon. Don't want to let my team down. Also going to try to squeeze in my pedicure today as a non-food reward for my 'good behavior' for the week, and see if I can use it to prevent me from overindulging this weekend. I have hubby's support too in exercise and food choices, which makes it a lot easier (I blame him for the extra 20 lb I've gained since meeting him anyway because WOW, can that man cook).

I hope everyone has a great, active, healthy weekend!!!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    already did the treadmill this morning. did it mad at that. my cable froze up just after i got going. i really like to watch tv while on it. we have had nothing but trouble since we got it connected. it always messes up. so i got mad and the longer it went on the madder i got and than i just cut short my workout and called. i did get 45 mins and burned 550 cals. so i am good. i shoot for 500 cals a day. but, i always go way over. anyway.
    went to chic-fil-a for lunch and i carry a book in my car with calories, carbs, etc.(diabetic need this book) so i looked at everyplace i wanted to go before my pick and got carrot/rasian salad in place of fries. i feel proud of myself.
    clothes are fitting real well now, so i feel good. bought some clearance shorts at walmart last night. had to pull the sewing machine out today to take them in, too big. i only paid $2 for them, so alls good.

well, time to get some cleaning done.

chipper
  • Nich0le
    Options
    really just bumping, hoping more of the black team chime in today!

I will be chiming in on everyone over the weekend to get stats before the first weigh in next week.

GO BLACK TEAM! :glasses: