207 to 170 (PICS)

Options

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow. You were beautiful before then but now you are stunning. Great job and great motivation for all of us!!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7, thanks for posting this! You look fabulous!!! I cant wait to hit 170! :)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL; YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    lol i thought you wrote 11 babies and had to do a double-take!!! i was like wow she looks thin and young! ;) sorry! lol
    anyway you look amazing. great job!!!!!!! hot mama!!!
    thank you all so much!! I never ever thought Id get back to this point after having 11 lb babies...but I did it!! And all of you can too!! Ive still got about 35 more lbs to lose but Im working on it :) Thanks again for the support!!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    lol i thought you wrote 11 babies and had to do a double-take!!! i was like wow she looks thin and young! ;) sorry! lol
    thank you all so much!! I never ever thought Id get back to this point after having 11 lb babies...but I did it!! And all of you can too!! Ive still got about 35 more lbs to lose but Im working on it :) Thanks again for the support!!

HAHA!! Hell no..2 giant babies are enough for me!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options

haha, i read it as 11 babies at first too....then i was confused because i knew you only had 2, lol
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    what a diffrence your doing so good good luck
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    lol. i'm glad i wasn't the only one! ;)

• mt2008
    mt2008 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl! I am so proud of you!! You look fantabulous!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    OMG, girl, you look HOT!! Congratulations!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic & happy
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    wow!! LOok at your arms!! Great job! Well done dear! :)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I did too!
  • nickerbean
    nickerbean Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I just joined MFP this morning and saw your pics. You are truly an ispiration for me!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    thank you everyone for the kind words! You guys are all amazing and soooo worthy of being happy and loving yourselves..Its quite a journey right??! I have some freaking fantastic friends on here who keep me going and keep me inspired...you all know who you are!!!
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratuatlions!!! Can you tell me what you did to lose your weight because You and I are the same height..
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    amazing! You look sensational! KEEP IT UP!! :wink:
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    YAY!! I LOVE success stories! But I especially love them when ppl are close to my start weight/height!! You look GREAT!!
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    fantastic job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!