Hi. I'm a new user

blackjackschellack
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello folks in cyberspace. This is my first post but I've been using this site on my cellphone for 10 days now. This is the first time I've seriously committed to losing weight and have set a 50 lb goal for myself. I've got 44 lbs to go. I have to say, thanks to this app, I'll never look at high cal foods like peanut butter the same way again.

Best wishes to all using this program. Mike, thanks for starting the site and putting it out as an app that makes logging easy.

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Welcome - I too had the app, but wasn't really motivated to use it until I found the website and people here as well!
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    WELCOMEEE! :)
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Welcome. Yes, the website is a great addition - it's good to have people who support you.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Hi and welcome! I'm in the process of losing 50lbs also and I love it here....I had been here about a month before I started getting into the community and I'm so glad I did...you're gonna absolutely love this! Good luck on your journey!:drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    I used the app for a few months before finding the board. Welcome!!
  • Joyous7000
    Joyous7000 Posts: 3 Member
    Glad you made it here!
    I'm new and have already shared this site with a friend. It really does help to keep us focused!:smile:
  • Hi welcome only been here a week the support is amazing :smile:
This discussion has been closed.