Gee thanks

Options
for the support not :-/ im not really getting any support on here what gives is it my pic?:(

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Have you added friends? Are they active users? Feel free to add me. I will give you support!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    u just need the right friends dear! thats all. ill send u a req as well. u can feel free to go thru my friends as well. im pretty sure they all rock!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Try to talk to other people. I see you only have 18 posts. Give it some time.

Maybe, try to join one of the groups on the site. I saw a few one day when I was looking through some of the other posts. Good luck.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with your picture, just add some more friends!
  • yumster70
    yumster70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about not getting support. I need daily support. I added friends on here but I dont hear much from them. I agree that we must be patient. By adding more friends, you will know who is the biggest supporter!! add me!!
  • patricia92d
    patricia92d Posts: 49
    Options
    true i also need daily support
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What kind of support you looking for? I picked up a few friends early on, and we just keep giving each other support every day. Maybe I lucked out, but it really helps to have people who tell me "good job" when I lose a half pound or stay within my calorie limits or even just remain consistent in posting.

Are you looking for specific support, such as for a workout routine, or people to help you with difficult times during the day? Just keep posting, and ask directly for help, and I'm sure you'll get it.

Good luck, and stay the course!
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Add more friends! Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    u just need the right friends dear! thats all. ill send u a req as well. u can feel free to go thru my friends as well. im pretty sure they all rock!

I rawk. Quite hard, in fact.