Favorite song

Options
Just wondering since i cant sleep what is your altime favorite song? I know this is a hard decision to have to make but if you had to what would it be? Also, that one songe that is alwasy poping into you head at inopportune times?
Favorite all time song: Good night my love by jessie belvon - my aunt used to sing itto us when we went to bed
Song in my head: now thats a tie with i shot the sherrif and they're coming to take me away

Replies

• david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    When I'm exercising it's Judas Priest "One on one, bring it on"...
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    My favorite song of all time is All right now by Free:) Not sure why but I love it!!!

Song in my head, right now wheel in the sky by journey
  • kinabug
    kinabug Posts: 3
    Options
    Doris Day - "Dream a little Dream of me" I have a memory when i was little. Hearing this song, Whenever i hear it, i think of my grandma, she may have sang it to me or something.. It was the first song i ever memorized. lol. also i had a Teddy Ruxbin Teddy Bear that played cassettes (remember those? lol) and he sang that song on one of the tapes. It will always be my favorite.
  • kaotik
    kaotik Posts: 5
    Options
    METALLICA!!!!!!!!!!
  • chunkymonkeylass
    Options
    y song you prolly never heard . there are 2 They are my theme songs. pat benetar outlaw blues & marillion runaway. you tube them
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This is really old, My all time favorite is Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young's, Whiskey Boot Hill/Country girl. The music and the harmonies are incredible.
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Favorite song: Let it Be by the Beatles.. Song in my head right now: "If I were a rich man...yadda yadda dadaa.... " from Fiddler on the Roof (My Husband sings it all the time! He loves Show tunes)---drives me nuts! So why the heck is it still in my head right now??! Argh!!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Favorite song: Let it Be by the Beatles.. Song in my head right now: "If I were a rich man...yadda yadda dadaa.... " from Fiddler on the Roof (My Husband sings it all the time! He loves Show tunes)---drives me nuts! So why the heck is it still in my head right now??! Argh!!!

I use to have the name "Letitbe" for a game I was playing.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Unforgiven by METALLICA!
  • EnlessDayDreamer
    Options
    y song you prolly never heard . there are 2 They are my theme songs. pat benetar outlaw blues & marillion runaway. you tube them
    I actually love those songs ^_^
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    My favorite song right now is Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce

The song that pops in my head the most is the theme from Spongebob Squarepants *facepalm* Hazards of having kiddos I suppose :smile:
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Love Metallica, but favorite is Disturbed "Another Way to Die" because I'm both a metal head and an environmentalist. SHHHHH - don't tell anyone, because by day, I'm a mild-mannered accountant and mom living in the suburbs... \\m// \\m//
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    September...Kirk Franklin's version, although I like the original Earth Wind and Fire one too.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    "I Want You to Want Me" Now I will be singing that in my sleep tonight.