Starting to struggle after 18 months

Options
Hey. Looking for some advice. I started my weight loss journey Nov 09, and at 5th April 2011, I'd lost 60lbs which was my ULTIMATE goal. Now I know I'm probably being hard on myself, but since then with Easter and all, I've put on 5lbs and I'm truly gutted. Not only with the weight gain, but the fact that I seem to be obsessing about food 24/7. I am constantly hungry, and have never felt "satisfied" after a meal for a long time, perhaps 2 - 3 months. I exercise like mad, almost every day for at least an hour, and have taken to cycling to loads of classes t0o. My thinking behind this is every exercise calorie will enable me to eat more! I know that's not the right attitude...

I'd really like some advice on how not to think about food all the time.. Any suggestions?

Thanks

xxx

Replies

• Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking your water and eating breakfast?
  • NearlyThere2011
    NearlyThere2011 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I sure am. I didn't used to eat breakfast, now i won't skip it, and drink between 5 and 10 glasses of water per day... My issue between meals I'm constantly hungry, and I start snacking, so going over my calories. I try to eat satisfying foods, oats, potatoes, beans etc etc, but this is obviously a psychological thing rather than physical.. It's almost like, now I'm aware of it, it's worse!!

Help! (and thanks for replying..) :flowerforyou: