Baby weight..

Options
h3ktlk
h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
and I'm the husband!

I do not normal post on here but would like to thank everyone that does for all the motivation.

A year ago i was reaching my 50lb loss mark from my highest weight ever and was down to 215lbs. Shortly there after my wife got pregnant with our 3rd child and although my wife gets pregnant seems i put on the baby weight and put 40lbs back on. This Feb. i decided it was time to get the baby fat back off and have only 3 lbs to get back to my starting weight of 215lbs.

My goal is 195/200 and to drop my fat percentage distinctively.

I just started up Power 90 a week ago and plan to move to p90x when done.

Replies

• heleana
    heleana Posts: 9
    Options
    Well done dude, you're not alone... Altho I'm beginning to work hard at getting rid of the baby weight my partner who has put on about 35lbs since the baby started incubating is finding it really hard to get the motivation when we are so tired. So well done and good luck. Maybe your story will inspire him to come on here.
    :bigsmile:
  • h3ktlk
    h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes currently our baby is going on 4 weeks and our other son is 17 months, and the lack of sleep and exhaustion does make you double think doing that workout. I just kinda try to look at it as a quiet time with either my ipod or Tony Horton and his crew.

MFP is really what helps me as I did not track during the pregnancy.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I am a mom with four kids, the last two are 11 months apart. When they were 1 yo and an infant life was nearly impossible. I was also homeschooling the older two. They are now 3 and 2 so life is easier (a bit, if you don't count them marker on the wall and the pool of water in the bathroom when they play with the faucets). I love my gym time, they have a childcare and I look forward to that time as my ME TIME. Good attitude and great job tackling that baby weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!