Nothing to do with weight loss, but erm...

Options
fitnessjch
fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
I am at work, and people are filming me - I am working on a reception desk (which I am only covering, I dont normally work here!)

When I say filming me, they panned around the area and I was on camera for a good minute or so!

Seriously - is that allowed?! They didnt ask my permission or anything!

I mean filming as in large camera and a sound person, not just on a phone or something! lol

Replies

• CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Can we expect to see you on the news tonight then?!
  • sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    Yes if the company has given them permission to do so. Since you are on the companies premises I wouldn't think you would get much say about it.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    They can film within the company as long as the company gave them permission. But, why are they filming? As for you personally, I would think you should have the option to not be sitting there when they film, no matter the reason they are doing it in the first place.
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    I think that you need to sign something for them to use your picture.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Is this when the "copier" guy show up?

I3iQm.jpg
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I dont think I'd even see it - it is an American company apparently - I am from the UK, and so are they filming!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I dont allow myself or my kids to be photographed publically due to my job with the Government. I would raise holy hell if I found out someone was doing that without me knowing why. Walk up to them and ask them "What the heck is going on???" and find out, you never know why people do the stuff they do....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I dont allow myself or my kids to be photographed publically due to my job with the Government. I would raise holy hell if I found out someone was doing that without me knowing why. Walk up to them and ask them "What the heck is going on???" and find out, you never know why people do the stuff they do....
    Hence the strategic placement of your camera in your profile pic.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hence the strategic placement of your camera in your profile pic.

Lol~I was thinking the same thing
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! :P Right-O!