excited to get fit!!! finally!!!

keileye
keileye Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: Hey everyone! I am wicked excited to start fresh and get in shape! I am going to try and get involved in forums / groups because my friends said that was the best part about this site. So here goes... I obviously need to make a lifestyle change (thats why i am here)... I am a PhD student, 22 and need to loose about 30lbs. I'm not "overweight" by definition ... but I am for me (if that makes sense). :bigsmile: (also a wicked bad speller so i apoligize in advance) :blushing: any and all advice is appreciated. also... i am running my first raod race (in about a month) since high school when i ran A LOT!!! looking forward to chatting with everyone! keileye

Replies

• keileye
    keileye Posts: 12
    :flowerforyou: Hey everyone! I am wicked excited to start fresh and get in shape! I am going to try and get involved in forums / groups because my friends said that was the best part about this site. So here goes... I obviously need to make a lifestyle change (thats why i am here)... I am a PhD student, 22 and need to loose about 30lbs. I'm not "overweight" by definition ... but I am for me (if that makes sense). :bigsmile: (also a wicked bad speller so i apoligize in advance) :blushing: any and all advice is appreciated. also... i am running my first raod race (in about a month) since high school when i ran A LOT!!! looking forward to chatting with everyone! keileye
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Glad your joining us! :flowerforyou:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    I ditto Rach's sentiment! Welcome aboard :)
  • Hi everyone! I'm new here 2. Ive always struggled with my weight and tend to over indulge too often. I really enjoy my food and often eat out with my friends and colleagues. I managed to lose some weight last year but since starting a high pressured new job the weight feels like its coming back.

Ive tried several diets but this time i want to change my outlook towards food and to educate myself to lead a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks

Nic
This discussion has been closed.