Gina's Skinny Recipes

Options
BrayyNicole
BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
Found this site a couple of days ago and I AM LOVING IT! I love it mainly because all the food looks so delicious and its easy to find a recipe for whatever your tastebuds are rambling for.. except, a healthier version.. Enjoy! =)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Replies

• Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been reading it for a while now. I used her spinach mac and cheese recipe and red velvet cake for a family get together last year. It was SO GOOD. I also made the pumpkin butter and loved it. Lots of great stuff on that site. =D
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just made one of her recipes on Monday...Orichette with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Rabe. (I know the spelling is not right) it was very easy to make and it was so good. Low in calorie and the best part was that both of my kids loved it as well.

That recipe is for sure a keeper.
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    bump!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I use her stuff all the time!! Just made her pineapple bliss cupcakes....OMG to die for! They were heaven!:love::love: :love:
  • FullOfSpice
    FullOfSpice Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I love this website too. I made the crock pot chicken chilli. These recipes are SO GOOD!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    thanks!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I have been reading her blog for months!!! I love it :)
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I've been using her site for at least a year now, and I love it. Just made the Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets and they were the best chicken nuggets I have ever had!
  • sam23030
    sam23030 Posts: 76
    Options
    bump
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
    I use her stuff all the time!! Just made her pineapple bliss cupcakes....OMG to die for! They were heaven!:love::love: :love:

That was one of the recipes I wanted to try, but was on the fence about it. Im glad you liked it =) Definitely going to try it now!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I totally needed this site omg thanx a bunch her food looks so yummy and is so healthy already have ideas for dinner
  • BandMom2
    BandMom2 Posts: 64
    Options
    Thanks for the info! =)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    thanks for the site!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Off I go to check it out ... Thanks!
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    OMG! TY TY TY. This is a great web site. I can't wait to start making stuff.
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow! I checked it out and they have some great healthy alternatives to traditional recipes...that I would actually use. Thanks for sharing!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BrayyNicole
    Options
    I totally needed this site omg thanx a bunch her food looks so yummy and is so healthy already have ideas for dinner

You are welcome! Anytime I need ideas, this is my GO-TO website!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    I am checking it out now and so glad that it is grocery day because I am trying some of the recipes! Thanks so much for the site!