slendertone

Options
I am thinking about getting a Slendertone belt to help give me a flat stomach.
What are your guys thoughts on Slendertone belts? Do they work?

Replies

• SKastanis
    SKastanis Posts: 11
    Options
    If you mean what I think you do (neoprene belt, right?), I have one I use whenever I work out. I have been using it for the last few weeks. It seems to work, but it probably just works on water weight. Either way, I figure it can't hurt. As much sweat as it draws when I wear it, it must be doing something!!
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think they work but u have to keep using it, I think it's 6 days a week otherwise it's pointless. It won't magically get rid of tummy fat but it will help build the muscle underneath. You have to do the rest of the hard work! :D when I was using mine regularly I went to a body pump class and we did planks at the end I could hold mine way longer than usual. I'm one of those people that'll try anything lol if u want to spend ur money on it, go for it I say :)
  • auntyplanet
    Options
    They work well, but you must het rid of any fat on your tummy or else you won't see the results. I use mine for 30mins 5days a week when i do the housework or go for a run-that way, you are burning fat AND toning muscles. I have great abs now, the only promblem is they are still hidden under my tummy fat!!! LOL :bigsmile:
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've just ordered the one for your arms, I'll have a go at anything once lol :D
  • tinabanner
    Options
    Ive just bought myself one, been using it for 5 days so far. I want it to help strengthen my core more than anything xx