219 to 187 with PICS (32 pounds lighter YES!)

Options
shelbyj72
shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
Hello MFP,

All of my friends on MFP have seen my pictures but I wanted to share them with everyone! This weightloss journey is no joke. I am glad that I decided to do something and that I am done with this forever! I have 28 more pounds to go before I reach my weightloss goal. I am very aware that Fitness is a way of life and I will continue to use the site and workout once I have reached my goal. I just want to encourage others to keep going no matter what! I hope the pictures show up! :wink: :happy: :love: :noway: :ohwell:

20100905_2065.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Replies

• asheia
    asheia Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far!

The pictures didn't work, but I bet you look fantastic!
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    Your pics aren't viewable but congratulations!!
  • mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello MFP,

All of my friends on MFP have seen my pictures but I wanted to share them with everyone! This weightloss journey is no joke. I am glad that I decided to do something and that I am done with this forever! I have 28 more pounds to go before I reach my weightloss goal. I am very aware that Fitness is a way of life and I will continue to use the site and workout once I have reached my goal. I just want to encourage others to keep going no matter what! I hope the pictures show up! :wink: :happy: :love: :noway: :ohwell:

20100905_2065.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    20100905_2065.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Hope they work now...

Edit: Nope. I tried...
    :tongue:
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pics, but I just wanted to say, GREAT JOB and CONGRATS!!!! Keep up the good work....your weight loss is inspiring! :smile:
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have no idea!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP,

20100905_2065.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    If you make to be lower casethen it should work.
  • BeautifulTestimony
    Options
    I didn't see the pics but congratulations on your weight loss journey. Your story is motivational and it helps me as a beginner in my journey. I just wish that I started sooner :bigsmile: ....
    Again, CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I saw your pics by copying and pasting the links, and i have to say that you look amazing!!!!!!!! great job!!!! :) and thanks for motivating me ;) right now i'm at your "before" weight. hoping to get to the after in the next 6 months!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I copied and pasted the links too. You look sooo much happier! It just reads on your face! You look wonderful, keep it up lady!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Amazing progress! :)
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on all your hard work! Keep it up, you are beautiful!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    congrats shelby!! u look great & i LOVE ur dress!! keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

(i copied & pasted the links)
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Amazing! You look younger too :)
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    20100905_2065.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! That big huge smile on your face looks wonderful too! WTG!
  • meanebaby
    meanebaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are looking great doll! Keep up the good work!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous in that dress! Well done on your loss and keep pressing on!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    can't see them, i tried posted them too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!