Wednesday Mini Challenge

Options

Replies

• HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    how do you get in on the challenges?

Just do it! Report here what you've accomplished when you're done before midnight tonight and stay tuned daily in the forums for the next mini challenge :)
  • HartJames
    Options
    All of the mini challenges could be logged as calisthenics. Personally, I don't add them, in particular if I'm breaking them up because I kinda think of these challenges as a bonus :) However, if adding them keeps you motivated and pushes you to do more then you most definitely should!
  • HartJames
    Options
    I just did Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack! I know there is more than 150 in there! Does that count?

Sure it counts, if you count! :)
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I better get started!! It's 4:30pm, and I just remembered to check in to see what today's challenge is!
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ok so I have done 350 crunches..mixed up of all different ones, mainly basic crunches. And I have done 50 girlie push ups. It's a slow day at my house lol. I am home all day which is why I was able to do so many :):) But I feel great for accomplishing this goal and then some :)

Congrats to those who have completed it and good luck to those of you who have yet to complete it :):)
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    150 crunches done!!
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    160 done, may do more
  • atabt
    atabt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Question: In MFP, abdominal crunches are under "strength training" and therefore you don't burn any calories. If you were going to do 150 of them (and I am going to try to do this tonight), wouldn't you be burning some calories there? Am I missing something? :smile:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am a slacker on this challenge and am not going to do it at all today. I did an hour of zumba, 20 min of running and 25 min walking and well I am dead tired from all of that. Maybe tomorrow I will double up if I do it first thing in the morning....
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    In the spirit of the challenge I did an ab workout video for my strengh training for the day that was 30 minutes long. So for crunches that I was able to keep track while doing the video there were 120 standing and 102 on the floor mixed with the rest of it. Challenge done!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    150 done!!! Bring on tomworrows challange!!!
  • caligirl86
    caligirl86 Posts: 82
    Options
    Cruches done... 150! No records broken today.. Ready for tomorrow.. Thanks again for the Minis..
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    150 crunches tonight! I think I may be sore, I did most of them all at once!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I was only able to get in 80 because my neck was really hurting for some reason.
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    150 done =)
  • ms_blonde_2008
    Options
    160 done! 40 on each side, 40 on upper abs, and 40 on lower abs!
  • HartJames
    Options
    I made it to 200 :) Split it into two and each time worked upper, sides and lower. Great job everyone!
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    not sure exactly how many i did since i sprinkled the standing crunches in at work with some standing ones at home and then 80 more on the floor but i know i did at least 150. woot! bring on thursday!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I managed 150. I did a mix of standing and some laying down. I was doing it while talking to a friend at her workplace. I had to stop Doing it each time someone came in or they were like :o
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    complete,did a 100 a mixture of ordinary, obliques and reverse crunches