If anyone on my friends list partakes in this....

Options

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oh Adult Babies. It's actually more common then people think. Although it's a very strange concept to me personally....it's whatever. As long they aren't hurting anyone and their happy....whatever floats their boat xD
  • kendratiger20
    Options
    I'm guessing he's single! LOL!

I'm thinking that's a good assumption ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    Options
    That is just wrong! I wonder if he goes to the bathroom in his diaper?

OMG! I thought the same thing. And does his make shift "mom" change him???????:noway:
    I feel horrible that I can't stop laughing!!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing he's single! LOL!

I'm thinking that's a good assumption ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What makes you assume that? I bet he gets play dates all the time lol
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    He has some serious psychological issues. I don't mean that in a cruel way, but let's not ignore that he and his nurse are both very obese, which is often a repercussion of emotional problems.
    Are his parents both dead or just out of the picture? That would certainly be an additional cause for him to yearn for childhood.

I have to disagree with what that woman was saying... it's not just a social norm, it's evolutionary. Babies behave the way that they do because they are incapable of taking care of themselves. They grow out of the baby talk and diapers because they need to for survival.

And please, tell me that he doesn't actually use those diapers.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Oh Adult Babies. It's actually more common then people think. Although it's a very strange concept to me personally....it's whatever. As long you they aren't hurting anyone and their happy....whatever floats their boat xD

That's more or less what I was going to say. It doesn't do anything for me but that doesn't mean it's wrong or disgusting. I have no problem with someone doing what makes them happy, so long as it doesn't cause anyone else any harm. I also have no problem in not watching or looking at something which might offend me!

ETA: I'm amazed at how quickly some people are to judge others. If you must judge, then judge the action, not the person, surely?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I didn't go to the website because I'm at work but from reading the posts I know I saw the preview on tv the other day so I know what it's about. I'm already beginning to feel sick to my stomach! :sick:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh Adult Babies. It's actually more common then people think. Although it's a very strange concept to me personally....it's whatever. As long they aren't hurting anyone and their happy....whatever floats their boat xD

I concur
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    :noway: Bless his heart...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Oh Adult Babies. It's actually more common then people think. Although it's a very strange concept to me personally....it's whatever. As long you they aren't hurting anyone and their happy....whatever floats their boat xD

That's more or less what I was going to say. It doesn't do anything for me but that doesn't mean it's wrong or disgusting. I have no problem with someone doing what makes them happy, so long as it doesn't cause anyone else any harm. I also have no problem in not watching or looking at something which might offend me!

ETA: I'm amazed at how quickly some people are to judge others. If you must judge, then judge the action, not the person, surely?

Psssh I'm not judging, but I'm sure as hell laughing!
  • seemichellerun
    Options

Yeah, what he's doing is not my thing, but he's not hurting anyone, not breaking any laws, and he keeps it to the privacy of his own home. From what I know he's a law abiding tax paying citizen who has a job. All the people on here saying he's "gross" and "disgusting" are pretty "gross" and "disgusting" to me. This guy does not deserve the judgment you're passing on to him.
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    Wow, is that creepy......ugh.....:huh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :noway: Oh baby!

Well, at least these people are keeping jobs open for in home nurses. :huh:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Some people just scare the crap out of me.

:laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it must meet some emotional needs that weren't previously being fulfilled. What's interesting is that he doesn't have 'episodes'. For him, its a full-time deal when he isn't at work.

Not my deal either and it's a little out there, but hey whatever makes him happy and isn't hurting anyone I guess... :noway:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am wondering what it would take for the dude to get out of character...pop open a beer and try to hand him one? Shake him (ala shaken baby syndrome), punch him in the stones? At some point, the dude has to go from "goo goo ga ga", to "hey, motherf****r! Stop shaking me or I'll stomp your *kitten*!"
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

Yes, I agree....and don't call me Shirley. (Ok, maybe that loses a little* something in text form ... R.I.P., Leslie Nielsen)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Yeah, what he's doing is not my thing, but he's not hurting anyone, not breaking any laws, and he keeps it to the privacy of his own home. From what I know he's a law abiding tax paying citizen who has a job. All the people on here saying he's "gross" and "disgusting" are pretty "gross" and "disgusting" to me. This guy does not deserve the judgment you're passing on to him.

He's obviously not keeping it to the privacy of his own home if it's on the internet and tv.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    "Oh Baby Baby. My dirtiness is bugging me"
    "Get the wipes and start cleaning me"

"Change me Baby , one more time"

(Britney Spears)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    "Oh Baby Baby. My dirtiness is bugging me"
    "Get the wipes and start cleaning me"