Officially Weigh Less than Wedding Weight!

Options
alygoo615
alygoo615 Posts: 35 Member
Prior to my June 2010 wedding I had lost 30 lbs. I wanted to keep going but had to stop because of dress fittings. In the 7 months after the wedding I had slowly packed on just over 10 lbs (most of which came during the holidays). I have been physically smaller than wedding weight for a month or so, but was waiting for the scale to catch up.

This is a HUGE victory for me since that was my initial goal to joining. I have about 5-10 more lbs to be "really happy" and really step up my strength training, and 15-20 lbs to be ecstatic (although I might surprise myself after 10 lbs :))

Everyone has been amazing on this site :)

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Congrats! WTG!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am now 2 and a half pounds away from what I weighed at my wedding which is the skinniest I've ever been. Pretty exciting stuff.
  • sctaylor74
    sctaylor74 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats girly!!:smile:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!!! Congrats to you!!!

I am officially under my wedding weight as well & it feels great! I lost about 40 for mine and packed it all back on :cry:

MFP is awesome!!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • operadiva222
    Options
    How exciting!! Congrats on your healthy new life!
  • alibslim
    alibslim Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats! You are an inspiration!!!!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I've got about 4 pounds to go until I'm at my wedding weight (from Aug. 2004). I gained about 25 lbs. in the 6.5 years following the wedding.

I CANNOT wait 'til I get back there. It seems like such an important milestone. Esp. since my niece plays dressup in my wedding dress, and I held it up to me one day and my mom said, "Oh, right, like you'd fit into that."

Pffffffffffffffffft. I will, damnit.
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Be VERY proud of yourself! :)
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    That's AWESOME....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Blr31977
    Blr31977 Posts: 49
    Options
    Thats great!!! I also passed my weight on my wedding day... I'm 5 lbs less and still going.. Good luck!
  • kristimartiny
    Options
    that is awesome! you look great!!!!! :)
  • alygoo615
    alygoo615 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone- it was a huge success for me! Just under 9 lbs away from goal- although I might lower it once I get there...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!