Finally broke my plateau...South Beach Diet!

Options
Crissy143
Crissy143 Posts: 24 Member
Thanks to a friend on MFP, I realized that I was consuming too many carbs. So, I started the South Beach diet 2.5 days ago and I"m already down almost 3 lbs. I haven't lost any weight in months even though I've been exercising, eating healthy, staying under my calorie goal, and drinking half my weight in water every day! It feels so good to finally see some results.

Replies

• Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Carbs truly are the key to weight loss and health, as in avoiding them if they are in processed foods and limiting them to fresh vegtables.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to have to try that too! I have been stuck since January and have tried all other avenues of breaking this plateau. Congrats on your sucess
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    just picked up a book at my local thrifty store!
  • callielizabethrocks
    callielizabethrocks Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love the South Beach diet, and I have had great success with it! If you are looking for more recipies try the book called "the Formula: a personalized 40-30-30 weight loss program"

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!