good workouts

brendaboop
brendaboop Posts: 19 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
any body have any suggestions for beginners i'm going to start getting up at 5am and do my work dvd and suggestions for the evenings:yawn:

Replies

• brendaboop
    any body have any suggestions for beginners i'm going to start getting up at 5am and do my work dvd and suggestions for the evenings:yawn:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I triple love Sweatin' To The Oldies (the first one is my favorite). It's a fun workout.:flowerforyou:
  • brendaboop
    okay thanks:happy:
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Do you want something with just cardio or cardio and strength combined?

Steph

86913.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    My favorites are Leslie Sansone walking DVDs...she is awesome...the workouts are intense so I burn a lot of calories, but it's not so intense that I can't keep up...and I am pretty close to being a beginner myself...best of luck!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    I love Turbo Jam by Beachbody! It's a dance party and you sweat and work like crazy, too :)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I think Turbo Jam is great also. You can do some of the shorter ones at first as you work your way into more exercising. Slim in 6 is a good program also!

Jess
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    I agree with Jess and Lesley! Turbo Jam is an excellent choice. Hip Hop Abs is also fun. You get a great workout and the time goes by so fast has great music.

Steph
This discussion has been closed.