Just getting started!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am excited to begin this new chapter in my life. I had a baby 4 months ago and have not been able to drop much of the weight. I am now very motivated to begin and hope I can stick with it. My biggest problem is finding time to work out because I work full time, go to school for my masters part time and still have to find time to spend with my two children. I have been working out on my lunch breaks 3 days a week and hope to add some other exercise time as well.

I look forward to chatting with you all about our shared goals.

87580.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• jessicasue13
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am excited to begin this new chapter in my life. I had a baby 4 months ago and have not been able to drop much of the weight. I am now very motivated to begin and hope I can stick with it. My biggest problem is finding time to work out because I work full time, go to school for my masters part time and still have to find time to spend with my two children. I have been working out on my lunch breaks 3 days a week and hope to add some other exercise time as well.

I look forward to chatting with you all about our shared goals.

87580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome JessicaSue :flowerforyou:

You are 1 busy Lady :bigsmile:
  • jessicasue13
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!

I figure I need to get this schooling out of the way before my kids get older and in all sorts of activities.:tongue:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we're glad to have you :)
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: .

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: