Sookie Stackhouse Dead Reckoning

Options
pammyedmunds
pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
I just received the next book in the True Blood Series!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and the books are soo much better than the show! How am I going to be doing strength training at the gym during my lunch when all I will want to do be doing is sitting in the incumbent bike reading. LOL!! Can't wait for the new season to come out this summer!

Replies

• kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I also read the book, I don't think I have read the most recent one tho!
  • irisannRN
    irisannRN Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am on the book "definitely dead" right now. I love them !!! (and the show !)
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am going to pick it up tomorrow! Cant wait! Love the books and the series.
  • srhdwll
    srhdwll Posts: 65
    Options
    I got it yesterday on my Nook... I like the books but so far (80ish pages in), this one is DULL!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    lol. i have thoughts like that too (when nalini singh, j.r. ward or caris roane come out with a new book). enjoy!
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Love the book and the show! Can't wait for the next season as well! I've been following the HBO website to get little sneak peeks here and there.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    WOO HOO!! I am a Trubie! LOL!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 8th book - the series is SOOO good!!!! I have no social life because of it, but I'm not complaining ;-)

Show to begin June 26th!!! I've got the cable company on speed dial to switch on the HBO then
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine came in the mail yesterday as well!! I am reading "Water For Elephants" right now but as soon as I am finished that is next on my list!

I love, looove, LOVE the show and cannot wait for June to arrive :smile:
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    Mine came in the mail yesterday as well!! I am reading "Water For Elephants" right now but as soon as I am finished that is next on my list!

How is 'Water For Elephants' ? Every time I pass this book at the store I pick it up to read the back. Is it good??
  • CassieH818
    Options
    It is good! I'm about halfway through and it is not as fast paced as what i normally read but the storyline is interesting.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I just received the next book in the True Blood Series!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and the books are soo much better than the show! How am I going to be doing strength training at the gym during my lunch when all I will want to do be doing is sitting in the incumbent bike reading. LOL!! Can't wait for the new season to come out this summer!

What's an incumbent bike?
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG -=screams like a little girl=- :blushing: :blushing:

If it were not for this post, I would have not realized the newest book WAS OUT!!! My school work has had me under a rock and not reading as frequently for enjoyment as I like:grumble: :grumble:
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

How is 'Water For Elephants' ? Every time I pass this book at the store I pick it up to read the back. Is it good??
    I just downloaded both of these to my Kindle last night. I am fixing to start Dead Reckoning tonight! Love the Sookie books!!!
    Then I will read Water for Elephants next...
  • jamie78
    Options
    It is good! I'm about halfway through and it is not as fast paced as what i normally read but the storyline is interesting.
    Have you read the other books in the series? If not it might seem that way to you.
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love the the show. I had no idea there were books. Guess I will be going to the bookstore soon.
  • jamie78
    Options
    I love the the show. I had no idea there were books. Guess I will be going to the bookstore soon.
    Make sure you read them in order!! If not its not near as good!
  • CassieH818
    Options
    Have you read the other books in the series? If not it might seem that way to you.

That comment was about Water for Elephants! I forgot to quote in my reply!
  • jamie78
    Options

LOL ok... Well that makes me kinda sad because I like faster pace books too!!
  • CassieH818
    Options

LOL ok... Well that makes me kinda sad because I like faster pace books too!!

It is a good book though!