Saw the weirdest thing at the gym today

Options
2»

Replies

• kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Or they were just getting their kink on. What happens in the sauna, stays in the sauna....

LOL!!! Too funny!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    From some odd German Spa Website:

After a short pre-sweating the guests get honey with that everybody can smear their body, from head to foot. Honey cherish and soothe your skin, but our body will not be sticky, because honey thanks to heat becomes flowing, and at the end of the potting, it will be completely absorbed through the skin. Honey helps on the metabolism of skin and it is also effective through spots and little scars. In honey there is more than 190 type of vitamins, mineral materials, hormones, trace elements, which absorbing during the sauna , because all our pores are open at this time. Honey is also good for hair, it becames tender and smooth, gets important nutriments. The honey is popular cosmetic, moisturizes with antibacterial effect. After one honey potting it is guaranteed that our skin will be tender and smooth.

Okay - now I need to try this. :smile:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

I've seen some weird things at my gym - but, never women sharing a bottle of honey. I know it is supposed to help your skin, but I don't think I'd buy it and rub it all over me -- at least not in public. lol.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'd bring it to pair with some wheat bread and peanut butter as a post workout snack. Yum.