Kroger Fuel Points - Big Change to the Program

Options
LauraSchaller
LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
For those of us who shop at Kroger, and use our Fuel Points religiously .. you may want to read this Company Policy change. It's happening here in Central Ohio - and I'm pretty sure throughout other areas where Kroger is located too.

Just an FYI :)

..you may want to start shopping at Giant Eagle..

http://www.kroger.com/in_store/fuel/Pages/columbus_a.aspx

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    This looks like the way ours already is in Kansas. They changed us a long time ago. My only complaint is that if you have two different discounts on your card (say .30 expiring May 31st from points earned in April and .40 expiring June 30 from points earned in May), they automatically take the bigger discount. This means that if I were in this situation and bought gas on May 31, they would use my June discount and my May one would expire. Don't know if that is how it works for you though.
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ours changed to that awhile ago too. I stopped doing a lot of my shopping there when they did. It's just too hard for me to get that 100 points every month with the amount of shopping I do for the things that I'm willing to buy there.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Since it is the only grocery store in town (the next closest one being 25 miles to Walmart), I do almost all of my shopping there.