OH-NO!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!

Options
Tommorrow I am going with my boyfriend to his work party for families of the employees(apparently he thinks of me as family enough to invite me yippeee!!!!). I know there will be SOOOOOOO much bad for me food. thank GOD it is going to be almost 90 and at that heat there is NO WAY I will have an appetite. I know the old hold water and drink drink drink it. Get vegies/salad. Dont eat any mayo salads(I am allergic anyways) but help motivate me!!!!!!! give me mental "hints" to get thru 6 hrs near fattening food. I know I will induldge a little!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Tommorrow I am going with my boyfriend to his work party for families of the employees(apparently he thinks of me as family enough to invite me yippeee!!!!). I know there will be SOOOOOOO much bad for me food. thank GOD it is going to be almost 90 and at that heat there is NO WAY I will have an appetite. I know the old hold water and drink drink drink it. Get vegies/salad. Dont eat any mayo salads(I am allergic anyways) but help motivate me!!!!!!! give me mental "hints" to get thru 6 hrs near fattening food. I know I will induldge a little!!!!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    hello ,See you said it your self. The key word (induldge)..... A little! That way you won,t feel deprive and go for everything! Thats what i recently did at a party and amazely enough it worked!:smile: GOOD LUCK HONEY!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Eat before you go. :smile:

Have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • JennyGetsFitness
    Options
    When people approach you with an offer of a dessert - tell them with a completly serious face
    "Sorry, it is against my religion...".

Good luck!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    When people approach you with an offer of a dessert - tell them with a completly serious face

Good luck!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Think about how hard it was to lose those 73 lbs. Use imagery, try to think of something gross to associate with that food like bugs crawling on it.
    Rosie
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Wear an outfit that makes you feel FABULOUS :wink: and bask in how good your look and feel from all of your hard work.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Just think about how long u'll have to work out to work off all those calories!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options

Good luck!
    I like this it will work, plus make them laugh!!!! I also like the miles idea how many will I have to run...I shouyld wear my gym shirt(the one with thier logo) just to remind me...and maybe someone will ask "do you work at a gym???" I would be oh so flattered!!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    posted twice?? I'm just deleting a double post.:smile:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I have food allergies, so I can't really eat at these events. I eat just before I go, drink lots of water, and look for foods that are ok for me. Perhaps for the day you could pretend (to yourself) you have a food allergy and avoid certain foods (i.e. all foods with dairy in them or ...)

Otherwise, just eat reasonable portions of decently healthy choices and

most of all..........

Enjoy yourself.