Rev Abs

Options
I just started Rev Abs on Sunday. I'm following the 14 day Jump Start diet plan. I just wondered if anyone else out there is doing this currently. How are you feeling? How many days in? I'd love to hear your experience.

Replies

• DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I have Rev ABS but never did yet :) I am doing 30 days shred right now, probably will Rev ABS later on. Let me know how does it work I am curious :) I will also try Brazil Butt Lift just have to finish with JM first :P
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    How many days are you into the Shred? I'm loving Rev Abs so far, but it's only the first week :) Sounds like you are focusing on your buns and core. Do you feel those are your "trouble" spots?
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    How many days are you into the Shred? I'm loving Rev Abs so far, but it's only the first week :) Sounds like you are focusing on your buns and core. Do you feel those are your "trouble" spots?

Hey Lyn,
    I like it so far, but guess what I decided to do both in the same time :) So first day today gonna be my second part of my exercise right after 30days shred. Yes I am focusing on my six pack :P( hopefully it will show soon) and my butt and tights, upper arm. If you would like add me.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Thank for the friend request. I start wk 2 tomorrow. Today was a rest day but I went for a run :) How was your workout today?
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Just started wk 3 and I feel fantastic. Lost 6 lbs in the first 2 wks...but I haven't checked inches. The low carb diet is really helping me to slim down, not just in my abs but all over. The crazy restrictions have been lifted, but I need to keep my carb intake down if I expect to keep seeing results. I'm not looking for a 6 pack but a flat stomach would be something I've NEVER had before. That is my goal.
    Keep Revving!