where's the weirdest place you lost weight

Options
doliveresti
doliveresti Posts: 29 Member
my foot shrunk from a size 10 to 8 1/2... i am no back to a size 9 so i need to get back on this diet train ;-)

Replies

• tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking my fingers lost weight because my rings are always sliding around and around haha
  • tracylee1980
    tracylee1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My wedding rings are loose now too :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was going to say my feet too. And I don' just mean my calf and my ankle I mean the foot. All my size 8 shoes are big.
  • fitzthecool
    Options
    I have been losing most of the weight in Massachusetts, as I live here. However, I did go to Mexico for a week, so technically I lost some there too.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I was basically in denial that I had a fat roll on my back. I only realized I had it after it disappeared.
  • Barbelizah
    Barbelizah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My wrist..they I still have a ways to go but when I start loosing weight I always notice how small my wrist get lol
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I have been losing most of the weight in Massachusetts, as I live here. However, I did go to Mexico for a week, so technically I lost some there too.

:laugh:
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my neck! its not that weird but it is a place that i have been noticing has gotten smaller since losing weight. it never even occured to my that my neck used to be "fat" but now when i look at pictures there is definetly a difference! even some necklaces are fitting looser!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well, I know I lost some in Chicago...lost a lot of dead weight when I divorced him! :laugh:
  • Clonekuh
    Clonekuh Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I mis-understood what the topic meant, but I'm still going to stay with my initial response.

In Utah. ;)

I think my fingers are probably smaller now, though.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    ...in the mens bathroom at Victoria secret.
  • heyjude78
    heyjude78 Posts: 160
    Options
    I lost a whole shoe size! 8.5 to 7.5 lol
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    It's really weird, but whenever I wear my prescription glasses now, they slide down my nose...I've had them for 4 years and they have never done that before.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My feet too! I was shocked to find out that my cute black peep toe heels were just flopping off of my feet this season!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I need to get myself a smaller motorcycle helmet. I can't adjust it any smaller!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

I lost some of my weight on a cruise ship.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    In the backseat of a chevy with a...err read that wrong. MANBOOBS
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options

LOL. Very Funny. We in Texas are losing a lot of weight too!

I have also lost in my feet. All my sandals/flip flops from last year are too big. And I had to take off my wedding rings b/c they were falling off. Can I also say, that my um, lady parts seem less fat too?
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Definitely my hands my wedding ring was a 12 got it resided to a 9 and its lose again
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    haha yes the lady parts ;) same.