1200 Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Also 5' 3" here. You do have to eat back those calories. I am also struggling with finding a balance but it is a process like anything else.

Good Luck!
  • JoyfullMovement
    JoyfullMovement Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good app or tool for menu planning to save time each week. I wish MFP had a place to input your week's plan, show your grocery list from it and the calorie and nutrition totals for the plan. Then it would be nice to just check off what you stuck to or make changes where needed.
    I am trying to follow 1200 calories and cutting out breads, pasta and sugar. I am just getting started really, about to purchase a scale and am thinking of a fit bit. I am trying to decide if I should go to the first stage of the 17 day diet or what guidelines to give myself in food planning. I have even been thinking of the primal blueprint. Any suggestions as to what has worked for you? I am 50 years old and have to hit it pretty hard to get results. I know what to do with the exercise aspect but am still unsure of what is best for me nutritionally. I am hypoglycemic and have Fibro that is why I try to stay away from the "white" carbs and turn more to veggies and fruit. I do need rules for myself. LOL
    Thanks for listening and any suggestions you may have.
  • bobitychynski
    bobitychynski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl, you are almost there!