I'm so Happy!

This isn't a full success story, but a victory if you may.

Everytime I walk, i try to jog for awhile without stopping, and today (just right now actually) I finish walking, and was able to jog 3 mins. non stop ...I'm so happy! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    This isn't a full success story, but a victory if you may.

Everytime I walk, i try to jog for awhile without stopping, and today (just right now actually) I finish walking, and was able to jog 3 mins. non stop ...I'm so happy! :bigsmile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Awesome! I know the feeling, I am so NOT a runner - 3 minutes is fabulous in my book! I think it is great. :flowerforyou:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work, it'll get easier and easier each time you do it. Hang in there. You're on the right path.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    GREAT!! w00t.gif
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    WTG! what an awesome accomplishment. I can't do that yet...I'd die..lol Good for you though! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :heart: Lauren
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :flowerforyou: Yeah:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Keep on keeping on, girl!:flowerforyou:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    :smile: :love: :yawn: Running Sux to me...you're awesome!! :wink:
  • Canelitas
    Thanks for the compliments, Ladies :flowerforyou:

Pretty soon, I'll be reading your own victories. ... :wink:
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Way to go!! I know just how you feel! That's how I started and now I'm conquering hills and running 5 miles!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it
  • 2day4ever
    2day4ever Posts: 178
    That is awesome!!!!! I am soooooo not a runner (married to a marathon runner who doesn't understand why I don't like the pounding) but I do like your idea of stepping it up a notch in the middle of my walks. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Wow, Thats awesome!! Congrats!! That is so me as well lol. I was pysched bc I jogged for a full 10 min the other day at the gym..I think it was bc both guys beside me were actually running the whole time on their treadmills so it kinda pushed me a lil further lol!

So CONGRATS :):drinker: :drinker:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Canelitas
    lol :laugh:
    Good Work....Keep it Up!

Tweety - 5 miles....Hope I can reach you someday:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!