Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'll be giving it a try. I think doing my measurements and photos will also help motivate me. It would be great to see the progress! Im flying out to Missouri tomorrow to visit family, so will start the day i get back: Monday May 9th. Having a start date should help too, so now that I've told all of you I feel good about sticking to that plan :) Thanks!!
  • spiritmachine
    Options
    I just did the my first day at level 1. I found it kinda easy. My heart was going and I was definitely sweating but I felt that I could work out a good bit harder. Should I move up to level 2 or give level 1 the full 10 days?
  • spiritmachine
    Options
    Oh man am sore after the first day of 30DS. My chest, shoulders and especially hamstrings are really sore. In a good way.
  • brookemadl
    brookemadl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you're still doing the 30 day shred? I have done it for 3 days straight and like you said, I am so sore! Should I keep doing it on the same level? Or do you give your body a break? Seems crazy to keep working the same muscles everyday. I may be wrong.
  • mpchaplin
    mpchaplin Posts: 19
    Options
    Last year when I was on WW and lost about 25 pounds, I was using 30 day shred as my weight training and, a lot of times, my primary work out. I supplemented it with some running and walking but I definitely noticed a difference. I am actually thinking about restarting it. It can be pretty intense at first but you WILL improve just like she says.