workout dancng videos zumba

Options
tara4487
tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
does anyone know any good dance workout videos like zumba i wanna try it

Replies

• makeupartist12
    Options
    I have the XBOX 360 Kinect Zumba Fitness!!! Love it!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 on the wii is fun
  • Shellz206
    Shellz206 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I looove Wii Zumba!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 2 for Wii and lost about 20 lbs by using MFP and doing only that for "exercise". Its fun so the time passes so quickly and before you even realize it you are sweating and have burned alot of cals!
  • waterlilly77
    Options
    i have the Zumba workout for Wii and I enjoy it :)
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wii Zumba Fitness is so funnnn ! ;) I love that !
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I love Dance Dance Revolution! I have it for the Wii now but it doesn't matter what system you have it's a fun way to workout and burn calories!!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for something where you don't have to have a gaming system, I would recommend some Jennifer Galardi DVDs. It is not Zumba, but it is dance based, and think they are a lot of fun. I have done "Fat Burning Dance Party" and "Fat Blasting Dance Mix", and love both. I believe they are both on Amazon. I think she has several other videos as well.
  • DENsilentquakeYSE
    Options
    I love Dance Dance Revolution! I have it for the Wii now but it doesn't matter what system you have it's a fun way to workout and burn calories!!

Ditto! The system calculates your calories burned when you put in your personal information (heigh, weight, etc.). I also love the *****cat Dolls dance workout and a Latin dance workout. I love to dance, so any type of dancing workout I try. Crunch Fitness also has a Salsa workout that is awesome. Paula Abdul has one too that is high impact. I use a HRM when doing these.
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Ditto! The system calculates your calories burned when you put in your personal information (heigh, weight, etc.). I also love the *****cat Dolls dance workout and a Latin dance workout. I love to dance, so any type of dancing workout I try. Crunch Fitness also has a Salsa workout that is awesome. Paula Abdul has one too that is high impact. I use a HRM when doing these.

whats the salasa workout is that on dance revolution?