NSV-getting in my husbands pants

awelch79
awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I know this sounds totally ridiculous, but my biggest NSV so far in my journey hasnt been losing almost 50 pounds, running a 5K under 35 minutes or dropping from a tight 16 to an 8...IT WAS FITTING INTO MY HUSBANDS PANTS!

I was getting dressed and we keep our jeans folded on top of our closet and I accidentally grabbed a pair of his--I was getting dressed quickly and chasing my kids around---My daughter finally stopped and said "Mommie, why are your pants so short?" I am 5'10 and my husband wears a 30 length pant--I didn even notice because it was so beyond me to even imagine wearing his pants!

My husband is an athlete---running mini marathons and up to 30-40 miles a week and Ive always been bigger than him (Granted, I did grow two babies in my body while he continuted to run :tongue: ) I guess this means Im an athlete, too!

Replies

• poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I love it! Way to go!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Way to go! Now you can share clothes, haha.
  • McDougal416
    McDougal416 Posts: 74 Member
    That is awesome! :) I've been so close to fitting into my husbands pants before I had my 3rd child! I just couldn't get them buttoned and zipped. haha My husband is just 2 inches taller than me, but is a skinny minny! LOL I LOVE being smaller than my husband! (He gained a little "baby" weight w/our children. LOL )
  • ant17r
    ant17r Posts: 13
    That's a cool story! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!