New kid on the block

busterfatt
busterfatt Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and hving declared war against "fat" on the 1st of May, I went out to get a set of digital scales, threw out all the bad food in my fridge, replaced it with the complete slim fast 321 plan, d I have stuck to the plan so far. I thought I would search on m phone for an app to help with it all and came across fitnesspal. Everone here seems so positive, and encouraging so I have decided to stick with it.

I've 84lbs to lose and so far so good, I have done fine with changing my diet. So I am looking to keep it up. Anyone else out there with this much weight to lose, and how have you done it?

Would like to see what others are up to for motivtion
Cheers

Replies

• Welcome:

Having a tool like this is really helpful and motivating. I have have been trying to lose weight forever, but have been much more serious in the last few months. I have 37 more pounds to lose, it seems like a million. One day at a time. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.

Good Luck.
  • Hello Busterfatt!

Glad to have you here! It has been a challenge for me (roller coaster). So much, medically, has been happening to me over the past several months that I have gained a lot of my weight back so I am essentially starting over with a fresh and new frame of mind. I too made a new commitment as of May 01st to get back on track with my eating and exercise. My ideal weight goal is right now 150 but would love to be at 140-145. Right now, I am at 193.2 (not good at all). I wish you all the best and hope that through MFP, we will continue to achieve what we set out to accomplish!! Let's bust and break FAT wide open!!!
  • busterfatt
    busterfatt Posts: 4
    Thanks. From what I gather the exercise part of it seems key too
This discussion has been closed.