Replies

• BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I didn't look either.... ;)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Does your balls ever stick to the side of your legs when you wear boxers?

Sorry ladies, you looked when you weren't supposed to! HA

And then you have to do that walk where you shake your leg to nonchalantly get them off, but everyone knows exactly what you're doing?

That or you just put your hand in your pocket, like you're reaching for your keys. Then, just peel them off.

Eww eww eww! Ok, time for me to back out. :embarassed:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

That or you just put your hand in your pocket, like you're reaching for your keys. Then, just peel them off.

Eww eww eww! Ok, time for me to back out. :embarassed:
    [/quote]

What? Did you really think we were looking for our keys? Pockets on our pants aren't that big to lose anything!
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    ROFL <3 you RD hahaha
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    How did I know who posted this topic??!! LMAO!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    THVja2lseSB0aGlzIGNvZGUgdGhlIGxhZGllcyB3aWxsIG5ldmVyIGNyYWNrICBIb29yYXkgZm9yIG5vIFRPTSB
    kaXNjdXNzaW9ucw==
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Great Discussions today fellas!
    Remember at 1743Zulu, Authenticate Eagle, and DO NOT turn it clockwise! Remember Righty tighty, lefty loosey for you metrosexuals in the bunch. I do not want to have to replace anymore decoder flanges.

Hahahahaha!!! ** PEEKING **
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Needless to say -you can't have those tits with that *kitten* naturally :grumble:

Unless you know a really good plastic surgeon!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hey,

And then you have to do that walk where you shake your leg to nonchalantly get them off, but everyone knows exactly what you're doing?

or when both sides are stuck...do that little wiggle.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    THVja2lseSB0aGlzIGNvZGUgdGhlIGxhZGllcyB3aWxsIG5ldmVyIGNyYWNrICBIb29yYXkgZm9yIG5vIFRPTSB
    kaXNjdXNzaW9ucw==

ZG9lcyBhIG5ha2VkIGNhcnR3aGVlbCBpbnRvIHRoZSByb29tLiAqbGFuZHMgb24gYmluYXJ5J3MgbGFwKiAg
  • clhiter
    clhiter Posts: 74
    Options

Needless to say -you can't have those tits with that *kitten* naturally :grumble:

Unless you know a really good plastic surgeon!

No one said they had to be on the same person
  • pannacottayum
    pannacottayum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey,

or when both sides are stuck...do that little wiggle.

Gentlemen please. Never ever "do that walk" or "that little wiggle". You have balls, grab them and fix them. That is all.
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Glad i peeked! didn't know about the wiggle...i just see them grab em' and move em'! i wonder what kind of world it would be if women just grabbed and wiggles all the time?:blushing:
  • pannacottayum
    pannacottayum Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Glad i peeked! didn't know about the wiggle...i just see them grab em' and move em'! i wonder what kind of world it would be if women just grabbed and wiggles all the time?:blushing:
    i see women adjusting their chesticles all the time! though i have to say, it's more grab than wiggle...*sad face*.