Hello! Hello!

Options
Virgo09
Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
:flowerforyou: I'm from SoCal and was just introduced to this site. I'm liking it already. It's just about summer time and I need a jump start to eating healthy and working out more often. My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week and get the body I've always wanted for summer! I hope I can get the support from all of you! Good luck on your goals! We can do it!!

Replies

• cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well!!! This site is amazing!!!! Seriously has been a lifesaver to me because i was always going for diets instead of making it a healthy lifestyle and this sight taught me how to do it!!! if you need an accountability buddy or someone to support and encourage you feel free to add me! had people do this for me when i started and it kept me from giving up multiple times!!! Good luck!!!
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hello and Welcome....
    You will really enjoy this site. Its great for motivation and support.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hydee77
    hydee77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck reaching your goals. I have only been here a short well and I love it. everone is so helpful and supportive.
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    I get great motivation from this site! Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me!
  • vfinn
    vfinn Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome and good luck 2 u 2
  • kapana
    kapana Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello!
    This site is amazing! The support you get on here is like no other. I wish you nothing but the best on your weightloss journey, please feel free to add me as I friend, we could all use all the support we could get