Ok .... I CAN DO THIS!!! Right??? of course ... I am a Ninj

Options
I have been back and forth back and forth for an eternity!!!! But when my scale finally said 200 I cried like an infant!! I'm to young to have all these medical problems just waiting to attack me...... Long story short..... Nice to meet you and I look forward to all the motivation from everyone and I promise to give it back in return...... Angi...AKA The NINJA!!!! LOL

Replies

• cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Options
    :bigsmile: You can do it!!!!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Hey Miss Angi, I know so many of us have been there... You CAN DO IT!!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    you can & you will!
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! It's a great site to help you get control of your weight. Good luck! Feel free to friend if you want to
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    You can definitely do it. When I started my scales said exactly 300lbs. On Monday I was down to 283 and that's only six weeks later. If I can, you can. And I guess you being a Ninja will help as well.
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    through the good days and the bad.. this has been the best site and I'm thankful everyday for my MFP friends.. motivation, encouragement, tips, advice and venting of course... you CAN AND WILL SUCCEED.. log in every day and add as many people as you can for support . congratulations on making the first steps toward reaching your goals :wink:
  • Ibe_Theninja
    Options
    Thanks guys.....feeling the love:love: