the hunchbutt of notre dame?!?

Options
OK so I am workin my chunky dunky butt off and I am seeing results...a little at a time...but alot OVER time...I have a problem though and was looking for advise...insite...something. So I have a flat butt and then right above my booty crack there is a humb or like a fat deposit and instead of going ALL the way to my butt (and giving me a little lady lump) it stopped...at the crack :) so is there anything I can do to get rid of this and maybe plump up by butt a little to get a little less flat? Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• beautifulnow
    Options
    OK so I am workin my chunky dunky butt off and I am seeing results...a little at a time...but alot OVER time...I have a problem though and was looking for advise...insite...something. So I have a flat butt and then right above my booty crack there is a humb or like a fat deposit and instead of going ALL the way to my butt (and giving me a little lady lump) it stopped...at the crack :) so is there anything I can do to get rid of this and maybe plump up by butt a little to get a little less flat? Anyone else have this problem?
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Squats? Lunges?
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Pilates?
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    OMG I am the only one with this problem huh! LOL and I just let the cat outta the bag :sad:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Least it isn't saggy?
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    have to go with the previous. squats and lunges. squats and lunges and more squats and lunges. good luck kicking your own butt.
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i would share some of my (as my hubby calls it) badonkadonk butt :laugh: with you if i could :flowerforyou: nothin' flatt about it .