FOUR HOUR BODY CHALLENGE

Options
I'M READING THE FOUR HOUR BODY AND I THINK I'M GOING TO GIVE IT A GO. DOES ANYONE WANT TO BE THE YING TO MY YANG? I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO ALSO FOLLOW THE FOUR HOUR BODY FOR WEIGHT LOSS.

ANY TAKERS?

Replies

• ssector
    ssector Posts: 6
    Options
    I am about 40% through the book, but would like to do it when I get finished up!
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am about 40% through the book, but would like to do it when I get finished up!

I have read Fudamentals, ground zero, and am half way through the slow carb diet. When I get through that and building the perfect posterior, I'm starting it. Hopefully by May 12th. He said that's all I need to get started. I figure I can read the rest as I go.
  • Breckgirl
    Options

What have you read?

Wait until you read about the diet! diet six days and go wild on the 7th! You get to eat ANYTHING!!!! Can this really work?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    im on my second week and first week with slip ups i lost 3.4lbs :D and i dont have that much to lose i LOVE LOVE LOVE this diet!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile pics. I lost 27lbs in 40 days doing the Slow Card Diet. It really does work. I will be doing it again starting Jan 2nd for 8 weeks.
  • Breckgirl
    Options
    Look at my profile pics. I lost 27lbs in 40 days doing the Slow Card Diet. It really does work. I will be doing it again starting Jan 2nd for 8 weeks.

What is the slow card diet?
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I meant Sow Carb Diet, darn typo. IT is where you focus on lean protein (fish/eggs/chicken/grass fed beef) green veggies and beans. No dairy, no fruit, no wheat at all. You get one cheat day every 7 days. Timothy Ferriss praises this and it is really easy to follow. His book changed my outlook on how I eat and feel.