Funny what us older people do at times

Options
VixFit2011
VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
OMG! I can't find my tennies! Got up at 5:30 AM to go clothes shop with my daughter, was late so was rushing to go meet her, got dressed.........no shoes!!!! They were next to my bed along with my slippers and sandals but disappeared. No time to search so waited till I got home. Still can't find them and I've searched everywhere.........weird.....funny due to "senior moments"....and ......Am I losing my mind??!!

Replies

• cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    lol probably not. i lose my shoes all the time and am notorious for losing things in weird places. the last one i lost the remote, spent hours looking for it and my husband found it later in the cupboard when he went to get a drink. :bigsmile:
  • missvics
    missvics Posts: 112
    Options
    I do that stuff all the time and I"m only 36!!!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    lost my coffee cup at work today.:laugh:
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    I lose my shoes ALL THE TIME and have to enlist hubby's help to find them!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    OMG! I can't find my tennies! Got up at 5:30 AM to go clothes shop with my daughter, was late so was rushing to go meet her, got dressed.........no shoes!!!! They were next to my bed along with my slippers and sandals but disappeared. No time to search so waited till I got home. Still can't find them and I've searched everywhere.........weird.....funny due to "senior moments"....and ......Am I losing my mind??!!

First of all, make sure they are not on your feet. :laugh: Secondly, no I don't think you're losing your mind. I have things that disappear all the time. In my case, I think my son or one of my cats moves (or hides) stuff from me. Hope you find them.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Found them!! They were in the living room by the fireplace and I don't know when I put them there!......Silly Viki....ol' woman!
  • essentialme
    Options
    I don't think its silly at all...just having too much on your mind sometimes!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Viki, I'm pretty sure my son or one of my cats snuck over to your house and moved your shoes. :laugh: :laugh:
  • mhoward48
    mhoward48 Posts: 26
    Options
    Now that I am sixty, I have noticed I misplace items from time to time. Glad you found your shoes.